The Rockit Portable Baby Rocker
Gold Award Winning
Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The Rockit will keep rocking so you don’t have to! Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have accessory keeps babies moving and snoozing. Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with our universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would. In fact scientific tests show the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones.
Safe to use from birth onwards. The Rockit is not a toy, but we have tested it to the toughest 0-36 month toy standards anyway. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle. The Rockit has a built in timer which turns off after 30 minutes. It can be re-started by simply pressing the on/off button
Takes 4 AA batteries. 60 hour battery life measured when Rockit was used vertically at the slowest speed. That’s an hour a day for 2 months.
Showerproof: Use inside and out. Rockit has been tested to IPX1. This isn’t ‘Rockit Science’ it just means it’s showerproof and safe to use outside. Avoid prolonged exposure to rain or heavy rain.
Quiet motor with adjustable speed. The motor is so quiet (our boffins tell us 40 decibels) it could even be used in a library. The speed can be adjusted to give the perfect gentle rock for your child.
Fits prams, pushchairs, buggies and strollers. The clever little bracket fits securely to tubes of different shapes and sizes. You simply click the Rockit into place as soon as you need it.
Some things to remember about the Rockit:
1) Make sure it has fresh batteries – decent quality Alkaline, or if rechargeable, good quality NiMH
2) Check batteries are inserted correctly by referencing the graphic on top of the battery compartment
3) Hold vertically – with button facing up
4) Turn up speed by turning the speed dial on the bottom clockwise
5) Press on/off button once to start
6) Mount to pushchair vertically or as close to vertical as possible. (If horizontal battery life will be reduced)