Simply Smarter Warmth
The innovative way to replace blankets and keep baby swaddled and Merino warm all night long.
Soft natural Merino wool may help your baby to sleep better
- Safer and less bulky than blankets
- No blankets to kick off at sleep time
- Merino, proven more breathable and temperature regulating than synthetic fibres
- Simply zip the super cute Love to Layer On over the wrap when you want to add warmth
- Ideal for adding at your bedtime or dreamfeed time as the temperature starts to drop
- No need to loose, unsafe blankets in the bassinet or cot, when you can use the merino Love to Layer On
- With a simple to use double-ended zip, nappy changing is a breeze
- The Love to Layer On has a travel slot, the same as the one in the swaddles
Why choose Layer On?
Welcome to another genius product from the Love to Dream people. Layer On is cleverly designed to be used together with the Swaddle Up you already own. Swaddle Up with Layer On create the ultimate sleep system for the comfort of baby and the convenience of the carer. Merino is the baby ‘super fibre’. Adding the luxurious Merino layer in cooler weather makes for a comfy sleep experience. Merino wool’s natural elasticity may help reduce the risk of
swaddling baby too tightly, provided you buy the right fit for your baby. Most importantly, your baby stays swaddled and settled all night long. Once your baby can sleep with both arms out, the Love to Layer On makes an adorable little sleeping bag.
Small – suitable for babies weighing 3 – 6kgs and up to approx 58 cm long
Medium – suitable for babies weighing 6 – 8.5kgs and up to approx 70cm long
Large – suitable for babies weighing 8.5- 11kgs and up to approx 75cm long.