Halo Bassinest Premiere Swivel Sleeper – Classic Damask
I love the sound of this Swivel Sleeper ! Did you know that new research shows that for at least the first six months of their lives, infants should be sleeping in the same room as their parents, but not the same bed, according to a new report from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
•360 degree swivel
•Retractable side wall with lock
•2 Generous storage pockets
•Includes coordinating fitted sheet, and USA style mattress so is firm and very thin (Baby First Mattress which is thicker and sheets to fit the Halo are also available to purchase separately).
•Soothing Center: 3 Lullabies, 3 Soothing Sounds, 2 levels of vibration, nightlight and nursing timer
•Requires 3AA batteries. Batteries not included.
•Recommended for babies up to 5 mos or 20 lbs (9.1 kg); maximum is 30 lbs (13.6 kg).
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy
- Ideal for mothers recovering from a C-Section
- Wall lowers with gentle touch and returns to upright position for safety.
- Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired
- Swivels 360⁰ to bring baby close for safe sleep.
- Easy to see. Easy to soothe.
- Baby is visible at eye level for easy soothing, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability
- Soothing Made Simple
- Includes nightlight, 3 lullabies, 3 nature and womb sounds, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer with auto shut off.
- Soothing Center available on Premiere Series models.
- Stable base adjusts to fit most beds.
- Fits beds 22 to 34 in. (56 to 86 cm) tall.
- Base tucks under bed making it ideal for small spaces.
- Requires only 32 in. (81 cm) clearance.